|This is going to hurt like hell...
||[Oct. 19th, 2006|01:54 am]
it must be wonderful
|||||32 Flavors ~ Ani DiFranco||]|
So I have not written in this in a while which means nothing I just haven’t had anything important to say I guess. I don’t think I have anything to important still to say. But here I go anyway…
Last Saturday I met a super cool chick who name is Kylee Kross look her up unless you are under18 then don’t. she was super cute and such a sweetheart. I got to see the infamous gun tattoos in person which made me super happy. Then I got to see bayside that made me happy too.
You know what doesn’t make me happy…
2. lack of money /hours at work
4. lots of projects
5. my relationship with Brian (it’s very unhealthy)
6. not seeing my kids at work
7. not seeing my niece
9. grinding my teeth
I’m sure there are more but I can’t think of them right now
You know what does make me happy… (Not already stated in above paragraph)
1. project runway finally
2. talking to people I haven’t really talked to since the middle of senior year
3. what happened Monday night (but not the outcome of what became tonight)
4. talking to Melissa (even if for some reason she thinks my name is Lindsey)
5. getting my tattoos (everytime I look at them it makes me think of actually doing something for myself)
6. Bayside in general (Blame It On Bad Luck on repeat)
7. Cold night sleeping
8. Caramel hot apple cider from Starbucks (to bad there are none here in bubblefuck)
9. ski season is only a month plus away
ok I can’t really write about what I wanted so I’m going to go to sleep
get up and start the process of forgetting you ever hurt me this much and that you ever had the power to do it in the first place
But now I realize I'd give anything I have, to walk a day in my old shoes.
Wondering what my first smoke would be like,
My first fuck,
My next fuck up.
Or the next band that would change my life.